14 Jan 2019
The Concrete Centre provides material, design and construction guidance through its published work, events, webinars, research and online resources.
Take a look at our most popular resources throughout 2018, and see if they can help you too.
1. Fire Safety is a priority for our built environment. As concrete does not burn it is the perfect construction material for both life and building safety.
2. Technical advice is available from our staff of architects, engineers and design experts. Come and see us at Futurebuild, on 5-7 March at Excel, London.
3. Free to attend CPD webinars are available on a vast range of topics. Both live and on-demand webinars are available, from specification through to on-site advice.
4. Concrete Quarterly magazine showcases exemplar concrete projects, provides technical features on structural concrete and a focus on achieving visual concrete. All this, four times a year along with access to the magazine archive.
5. Topical news and guidance via our social media channels. Follow and like us on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram for a full spectrum of support.
6. Extensive guidance on thermal mass, post-tensioned concrete, offsite solutions available via software, published guidance and videos.
7. RC Spreadsheets software assists designers in the rapid production of clear and accurate design calculations. A free trial version of our hugely popular software is available.
8. What better way to see the suitability of concrete solutions for your project than to see the use in exemplar projects and buildings? Visit our case study library and map including award-winning buildings from across the UK.
9. Working in partnership with the Building Centre, we are proud to host Concrete Elegance lectures throughout the year. Showcasing stunning design and construction, these events are a must for all concrete fans. Our next Concrete Elegance is on 19th March 2019.
10. Our regular e-newsletters provide up-to-date news and the latest guidance available from The Concrete Centre. Make sure you’ve subscribed to stay informed.