Modern Masonry at NHBC's Building for Tomorrow 2019
25 Feb 2019
Modern Masonry and the Concrete Block Association will be exhibiting at this year's NHBC Roadshow 'Building for Tomorrow 2019'.
- 28 February at Southern Shendish Manor, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 0AA
- 5 March at North East York Racecourse, Tadcaster Road, York, YO23 1EX
- 12 March at Scotland Westerwood Hotel, 1 Saint Andrews Drive, Cumernauld, Glasgow, G68 0EW
- 21 March at West National Motorcycle Museum, Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, B92 0EJ – please enter via the original main museum entrance
- 25 April at London Central Hall Westminster, Storey’s Gate, Westminster, London, SW1H 9NH
With drivers for more housing, yet a housing market experiencing unprecedented uncertainty developers, designers, construction managers and other professionals working across the private, public and affordable housing sectors are being faced with a myriad of challenges. This year's NHBC Roadshow will explore the theme of ‘Preparing for Quality Homes’ covering the changing regulatory, political, economic and market landscape and what that means and the potential impact for your business in the future.
Visit the Modern Masonry stand for design and product guidance, including the recently published Easy Guides.
To book your place at the NHBC Roadshow visit www.nhbc.co.uk/bft
12:30 - 13:30
This webinar consider the recent trend in creating concrete with a natural appearance and explore some of the techniques employed in recently completed buildings