Concrete Quarterly encompasses design guidance, aspiration and
latest projects. This issue includes:
- Investcorp Building, University of Oxford - is this project
Zaha Hadid's most curvaceous concrete project to date?
- Learning Hub at Nanyang University, Singapore -
almost every concrete surface incorporates an ingenious visual
- Bienvenue Building, Paris - a stunning green roof stretches
out across a 200m wave of monolithic concrete.
- Specification of visual concrete.
- Concrete frame solutions - a guide to choosing the right frame
for your project.
Visit archive and