The latest issue of Concrete Quarterly is Autumn 2018
This issue features:
- Behind the scenes: At V&A Dundee, Kengo Kuma’s extraordinary concrete cliff on the Tay riverfront
- Return to earth: David Chipperfield brings out concrete’s spiritual side at Inagawa cemetery in Japan
- Purple power: How the subtle interplay of brick and concrete made Henley Halebrown a Stirling contender
- Return to slender: From bridges to luxury flats, thin concrete is making a sleek and graceful come back
- See for yourself: Why a visual concrete specification should always use built examples
- Unshakable: How Arup delivered low vibrations for the Sainsbury Wellcome Centre
- Lasting impressions: Jamie Fobert picks three soaring, sculptural spaces in Rio and São Paulo. Plus, CQ’s faith is restored at Clifton Cathedral
Concrete Quarterly online magazine
CQ magazine can now be explored online from your computer, tablet or phone. Visit www.concretecentre.com/CQ
Alternatively, to view the PDF version or receive a hard copy of the magazine, by post, subscribe to CQ for just £25 (plus VAT). You will receive priority access to the PDF issue and delivery of the hard copy, for one year.
Gives likely structural options for a concrete frame, with useful points to note - written by engineers for engineers.
This guide aims to enable designers to realise their aesthetic aspirations using concrete.
This document provides information on the material and resource efficiency of concrete and masonry.
A magazine to celebrate 10 years of the concrete industry sustainable construction strategy.
This guide focuses on the use of concrete at Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre and its part in creating a low energy building.
£55.00 + VAT
This publication assists engineers in understanding the common challenges of building tall.
£30.00 + VAT
This publication summarises the material used in the design of reinforced and prestressed concrete bridges using Eurocode 2
This guide focuses on concrete and masonry housing, and presents requirements for Part L1A of the Building Regulations.
An all-you-need-to-know guide on the specification of sustainable concrete.
This publication seeks to provide information for structural engineers who are designing tall buildings in concrete.