BS 8666: Specification for scheduling, dimensioning, bending and cutting of steel reinforcement for concrete
Last updated 23/05/2008
In order to comply with the anticipated implementation of EN 10800 and BS EN 1992, this was revised in 2005 to incorporate:
- Shape codes available under BS EN ISO 3766:2003.
- Revised notation in accordance with BS4449:2004 and BS EN 10080:2004.
- Revisions to BS 4449:2005 (including the omission of grade 250 reinforcement), BS 4482:2004 and BS4 483:2004.
- The provisions of pr EN 1992-1-1 (including the preclusion of wire to BS 4482:2004 for use for structural purposes).
- Measurement of properties of decoiled material
- Inspection frequencies of component dimensions.
This guide focuses on the use of concrete at Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre and its part in creating a low energy building.
The buildings from 70 years of Concrete Quarterly.
This publication seeks to provide information for structural engineers who are designing tall buildings in concrete.
This document provides information on the material and resource efficiency of concrete and masonry.
This guide aims to enable designers to realise their aesthetic aspirations using concrete.
An all-you-need-to-know guide on the specification of sustainable concrete.
This publication widens the understanding of post-tensioned floor construction and illustrates the considerable benefits.
This guide focuses on concrete and masonry housing, and presents requirements for Part L1A of the Building Regulations.
£55.00 + VAT
This publication assists engineers in understanding the common challenges of building tall.
£30.00 + VAT
This publication summarises the material used in the design of reinforced and prestressed concrete bridges using Eurocode 2